Driving Digital Automation with Appian
We provide full life-cycle services from analysis and project management to architecture, design, implementation, deployment and on-going support.
Your organisation is unique. We do not offer a standard solution; we work with you to implement your processes and leverage the IP and knowledge you have built up.
We increase implementation speed and reduce risk by using a number of frameworks or pre-built solutions that are tailored 100% to the way you want to work.
What People Are Saying
We began our journey some ten years ago and our philosophy remains as true now as it did then: The success of our customers and the success of our people are what matter most to us.
We help our customers drive digital automation: Working closely with you to fully understand your requirements, we provide innovative solutions to help drive costs down and unlock new revenue.
For our people we strive to provide a working environment that is exciting, challenging and rewarding all at once. We combine teamwork with an obsession for learning and development. And we’re proud that we have such a diverse group of people working for the company.
- Consistent process, less human error
- Quicker response resulting in better customer experience
- Significant reduction in FTE
- Real-time tracking of outcomes and adherence to clinical protocols
- Cost-effective and user-friendly tablets - good for both the patient and the clinician
- Rapid deployment, less than 5 weeks
- Dramatic reduction in staffing required
- Shorting of cycle time (end-to-end)
- Automation improving MI & reducing errors
- 50 percent increase in case worker productivity
- ROI of 3:1 and new contract wins on back of an impressive system
- Real-time management information, including SLA tracking
- Significant new contract win on back of robust IT solution
- Improved reporting external and internal
- Full online capability from online referral to case closure
- Mobile app developed and deployed in less than 4 weeks
- Rapid delivery, low risk development of global intake system
- Significant time savings (=cost saving) for care coordinators and senior management
- Easy access to 'one version' of care plan for all
- Full audit trail to ensure CQC compliance
- Tool to drive consistent service delivery across the country
Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Secure, online engagement with clients
- More consistent service delivery
- Improved utilisation and cost savings
Mobile Solution for Field Staff
- Significantly improved in-field visibility
- Paperless time and outcome capture
- Instant rota deployment, less back-office work
- Easy to use, positive reception from care workers