Driving Digital Automation with Appian & Blue Prism
We provide full life-cycle services from analysis and project management to architecture, design, implementation, deployment and on-going support.
Ideas are easy. Execution is everything
Senior members of the psKINETIC team explain how we ensure the successful delivery of client projects.
Your organisation is unique. We do not offer a standard solution; we work with you to implement your processes and leverage the IP and knowledge you have built up.
We increase implementation speed and reduce risk by using a number of frameworks or pre-built solutions that are tailored 100% to the way you want to work.
What People Are Saying
We began our journey some ten years ago and our philosophy remains as true now as it did then: The success of our customers and the success of our people are what matter most to us.
We help our customers drive digital automation: Working closely with you to fully understand your requirements, we provide innovative solutions to help drive costs down and unlock new revenue.
For our people we strive to provide a working environment that is exciting, challenging and rewarding all at once. We combine teamwork with an obsession for learning and development. And we’re proud that we have such a diverse group of people working for the company.
- Consistent process, less human error
- Quicker response resulting in better customer experience
- Significant reduction in FTE
- Real-time tracking of outcomes and adherence to clinical protocols
- Cost-effective and user-friendly tablets - good for both the patient and the clinician
- Rapid deployment, less than 5 weeks
- Dramatic reduction in staffing required
- Shorting of cycle time (end-to-end)
- Automation improving MI & reducing errors
- 50 percent increase in case worker productivity
- ROI of 3:1 and new contract wins on back of an impressive system
- Real-time management information, including SLA tracking
- Significant new contract win on back of robust IT solution
- Improved reporting external and internal
- Full online capability from online referral to case closure
- Mobile app developed and deployed in less than 4 weeks
- Rapid delivery, low risk development of global intake system
- Significant time savings (=cost saving) for care coordinators and senior management
- Easy access to 'one version' of care plan for all
- Full audit trail to ensure CQC compliance
- Tool to drive consistent service delivery across the country
Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Secure, online engagement with clients
- More consistent service delivery
- Improved utilisation and cost savings
Mobile Solution for Field Staff
- Significantly improved in-field visibility
- Paperless time and outcome capture
- Instant rota deployment, less back-office work
- Easy to use, positive reception from care workers