THE OPPORTUNITY – AUTOMATION IS THE FUTURE
Do you want to design and implement the future? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing, nimble services organisation in the fast-growing tech segments of intelligent automation? Are you excited about helping customers leverage data and laying the foundation for actual implementation of a range of solutions, covering workflow, integration, analytics, AI and more?
We enable the success of people through intelligent automation.
With our Intelligent Glue we help clients automate processes, connecting and enhancing existing systems rather than replacing them. We have helped the world’s leading Financial Services and Insurance companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of market opportunities. Our focus is on delivering outcomes and financial returns at pace.
We leverage next-generation automation technologies, our multi-disciplinary team combines delivery, engineering, and managed services capabilities to achieve sustainable outcomes for our customers.
We base ourselves on a simple philosophy: The success of our customers and the success of our people are what matter most to us.
We want you to be an integral part of the psKINETIC team, our mission is to have a team of dedicated employees in Argentina who come on a long and exciting journey with us. Giving the opportunity to travel to London and be a part of something fast growing and exciting.
As we grow our business, we are now hiring for a several positions in Argentina. You will technically lead teams of developers across several projects, in parallel. We are looking for an experienced Engineer who is a keen champion of intelligent automation to bring seniority and experience to our newly created Argentina base and the rest of our Engineering department.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is passionate about developing world-class solutions and who is keen to coach developers who will follow in their footsteps.
You will be trained in the latest low code technologies, on which our business is built. We constantly look for new technology options and want you to be a part of that drive and direction.
- Lead developers in project teams to deliver the best automation solutions for our customers
- Produce detailed designs of solutions / features from client requirements
- Spend a small amount of time getting hands on and delivering advanced stories
- Describe and support complex architecture and all decisions that sit behind it
- Own project technical decisions and direction, supported heavily by UK senior engineers
- Develop in Appian and become an expert in the technology over time
- Support technical development of engineers – both via projects and targeted training
- Own engineering plan on projects and lead the development team to hit it, supporting the project team day to day to maximise efficiency
- Work within a hybrid agile methodology with business analysis, developers, and QAs
- Contribute to improvement initiatives by taking on R&D projects and sharing knowledge with the engineering team
- Champion psK methodology and drive it through the business
- Opportunity to line manage small team and take responsibility for team’s output. Offer mentoring, coaching and career planning
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BRING
- 3+ years’ experience of software development role, object-oriented programming language(s), SQL and data modelling
- Exposure to full SDLC projects
- Experience of or interest in low code development platforms
- Management or coaching of junior engineers is preferred but not essential
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and organise your work effectively
- Self-motivated and goal oriented to drive projects forward, looking to deliver a high-quality solution to clients
- Strong teaming abilities
- A desire to liaise & collaborate with technical customer stakeholders to represent the engineering team
Salary is reviewed every 12 months and we have a strong track record of rewarding our people for their contribution to our business.