Automation in Insurance and Financial Services
Do you want the chance to be part of a growing, dynamic services organisation in the fast-growing tech segments of intelligent process automation?
psKINETIC is a leading provider of intelligent automation solutions that enables a rapid return on process automation. Our experienced team brings a blend of delivery, engineering and managed service capabilities to realise business change within our customers. We work very closely with our customer and use an agile framework to deliver high quality results at pace.
In terms of tech, we are one of the most experienced implementors of Appian (www.appian.com) globally with over 10 years of experience servicing large, blue chip customers such as AIG, Bupa, Goldman Sachs and Heineken. After a number of smaller RPA projects, we are now expanding our technology portfolio formally into RPA as an official BluePrism partner.
Our approach is based on a simple philosophy: The success of our customers and the success of our people are what matter most to us. We depend on finding great people and building awesome teams.
We work with customers in insurance and in Financial services and each of these sectors is headed up by a Client Partner who has responsibility for all sales and marketing activity within their business area. As we grow our business, we are now hiring for a newly created marketing role which will work across both insurance and FS.
Our Client Partners are subject matter experts who use their thought leadership and insights to drive engagement with prospective customers. This is a standalone marking role looking for someone who wants to own the full marketing mix; if you like to be hands-on and believe analysis drives impact, this is the role for you.
- Content creation
- Plan, create, deliver and analyse content marketing campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Produce content for new business audiences including mailshots, newsletter articles, blog posts, white papers, guides, infographics and promotional leaflets.
- Write content optimized for search results using SEO best practise techniques.
- Delivering marketing campaigns
- Support the creation and execution of inbound content marketing including creating a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience.
- Support the client partner in the set-up of customer events including webinars, trade shows, conferences to build our reputation and brand awareness.
- Monitor social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook) including creating, editing and scheduling social media content to drive engagement and interest from prospective customers.
- Brand and market analysis
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for improvement to help us exceed revenue targets
- Improving the way we work
- Set up a system that tracks marketing efforts and ROI, using evaluation data to make suggestions and improvements which improve the overall conversion funnel on a continuous basis,
- Use salesforce as our marketing database, capturing prospective customer information to inform sales team activity and support a smooth customer journey
You will bring:
- Previous experience within a B2B software / technology marketing environment
- Experience across the full marketing mix, including creating video content
- Proven work experience in digital marketing, implementing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Good working knowledge of social media tools, specifically LinkedIn
- Excellent written and verbal communications – must be passionate about writing and editing
- Good proficiency in MS Office applications. Confident using Office CMS systems and CRM systems (experience of using Salesforce is advantageous)
- Highly driven, self-starter
- Highly analytical and inquisitive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly collaborative
- Passionate about technology and keen to learn about our tech stack
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
What’s great about working with us:
- Flexible working, even before COVID-19! We’re happy for someone to work full-time from home, flexible hours etc., whatever suits you
- Fantastic working environment with free fruit and drinks
- Great location opposite Waterloo station
- Friendly and welcoming team with an active social committee – monthly team get together; Summer and Christmas parties; team socials e.g. rock climbing, bake offs, murder mystery nights, quiz nights, summer games evenings, nerf balling – we do lots of fun stuff together!
- Support for professional development – external qualifications and structured in house development and talent programmes
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast growing and ambitious business
- Salary of £30-36k, dependant on experience