The Opportunity – Automation Is The Future
Do you want to design and implement the future? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing, nimble services organisation in the fast-growing tech segments of intelligent automation? Are you excited about helping customers leverage data and laying the foundation for actual implementation of a range of solutions, covering workflow, integration, analytics, AI and more?
We enable the success of people through intelligent automation.
With our Intelligent Glue we help clients automate processes, connecting and enhancing existing systems rather than replacing them. We have helped the world’s leading Financial Services and Insurance companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of market opportunities. Our focus is on delivering outcomes and financial returns at pace.
We leverage next-generation automation technologies, our multi-disciplinary team combines delivery, engineering, and managed services capabilities to achieve sustainable outcomes for our customers.
We base ourselves on a simple philosophy: The success of our customers and the success of our people are what matter most to us.
We want you to be an integral part of the psKINETIC team, our mission is to have a team of dedicated employees in Argentina who come on a long and exciting journey with us. Giving the opportunity to travel to London and be a part of something fast growing and exciting.
As we grow our business, we are now hiring for a several positions in Argentina. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about developing world class solutions and who is keen to grow their career in technology. You will work across a range of technologies and customer solutions. There is significant scope to work on the latest automation technologies.
- Produce detailed designs of solutions / features from client requirements
- Develop in Appian and become an expert in the technology over time
- Work within an agile methodology with business analysis, developers, and QAs
- Taking ownership over features ensuring they are delivered on time
- Unit testing features to ensure they are meeting requirements
- Prepare and deliver feature demos to clients
- Contribute to improvement initiatives by taking on R&D projects and sharing knowledge with the engineering team
The Ideal Candidate Will Bring
- Top academics at degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline OR top academics at degree levels in Maths, Engineering, Physics or Chemistry plus a proven interest in development with the ability to demonstrate how they have proactively pursued this interest e.g., personal projects or internships
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience of an object-oriented programming language (either at university or in your current role)
- Experience of SQL and data modelling
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and organise your work effectively
- Self-motivated and goal oriented to drive projects forward, looking to deliver a high-quality solution to clients
- Strong teaming abilities
- A desire to occasionally liaise & collaborate with technical customer stakeholders to represent the engineering team
Salary is reviewed every 12 months and we have a strong track record of rewarding our people for their contribution to our business.