THE OPPORTUNITY – AUTOMATION IS THE FUTURE
Do you want to design and implement the future? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing, nimble services organisation in the fast-growing tech segments of intelligent automation? Are you excited about helping customers leverage data and laying the foundation for actual implementation of a range of solutions, covering workflow, integration, analytics, AI and more?
We enable the success of people through intelligent automation.
With our Intelligent Glue we help clients automate processes, connecting and enhancing existing systems rather than replacing them. We have helped the world’s leading Financial Services and Insurance companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of market opportunities. Our focus is on delivering outcomes and financial returns at pace.
We leverage next-generation automation technologies, our multi-disciplinary team combines delivery, engineering, and managed services capabilities to achieve sustainable outcomes for our customers.
We base ourselves on a simple philosophy: The success of our customers and the success of our people are what matter most to us.
We are looking for a candidate that is passionate on delivering a world class service to customers and keen to further their career in Business Analysis and Project Management. You will work closely with other members of the Delivery team and wider project teams to solve the customer’s problem.
- Delivering medium complexity projects successfully with minimal to no senior oversight or input
- Running multiple, medium risk projects and workstreams simultaneously
- Designing and co-leading workshops
- Managing senior customer stakeholders and internal teams
- Analysing and documenting customer processes
- Translating complex requirements into functional specifications
- Lead project work with the Engineering team
- Leads solution design
- Running internal continuous improvement projects
- Mentoring of Delivery Analysts
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BRING
- Minimum of 2 years as a Business Analyst or relevant project role
- Experience of managing stakeholder interactions with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational skills and self-motivated
- Logical and clear thinker with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and process-oriented
- Confident and resilient
- A real interest in technology
Salary: £38,000 – 45,000 per annum, dependant on experience. Salary is reviewed every 12 months and we have a strong track record of rewarding our people for their contribution to our business.
- 25 days annual holiday with a buy / sell scheme
- Part funded travel to the office
- Company pension scheme
- Work from anywhere for 30 days scheme
- Annual wellbeing budget, CSR initiatives and time off to volunteer
- Social events and great company culture
- Technical certifications
Here at psKINETIC we’re all about work life balance. We have well established flexible working practices for existing staff; all of our roles can be done flexibly in terms of working location. We part fund travel to the office, so please do not feel like you have to be based in London to work with us.