THE OPPORTUNITY – AUTOMATION IS THE FUTURE
Do you want to design and implement the future? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing, nimble services organisation in the fast-growing tech segments of intelligent automation? Are you excited about helping customers leverage data and laying the foundation for actual implementation of a range of solutions, covering workflow, integration, analytics, AI and more?
We enable the success of people through intelligent automation.
With our Intelligent Glue we help clients automate processes, connecting and enhancing existing systems rather than replacing them. We have helped the world’s leading Financial Services and Insurance companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of market opportunities. Our focus is on delivering outcomes and financial returns at pace.
We leverage next-generation automation technologies, our multi-disciplinary team combines delivery, engineering, and managed services capabilities to achieve sustainable outcomes for our customers.
We base ourselves on a simple philosophy: The success of our customers and the success of our people are what matter most to us.
We are looking for a candidate that is passionate on delivering a world class service to customers and keen to grow their career in technology. You will work closely with other members of the wider team and Engineering teams.
- Providing solution support to end-users of psKINETIC solutions
- Managing technical issues from end-to-end, including, information gathering, troubleshooting, solution and some call handling
- Providing levels of customer service in line with contractual SLAs
- Configuring psKINETIC solutions to meet customer requirements
- Gaining a strong knowledge of domain, process and system to facilitate world-class customer service
- Delivering training sessions to internal and external stakeholders
- Producing, reviewing and managing training material / knowledge base articles
- Interacting with technical teams to resolve problems
- Providing analysis of support ticket trends
- Hybrid office and remote role. Could require client site visits in future
The Application Support team works 8am – 8pm. This role will work early (08.00 – 16.30) and late (11.30 – 20.00) shifts on a two weekly rota set by the Head of Application Support. This means early finishes or late lie ins throughout the week!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BRING
- Top academics 2:1 or higher at degree level in Computer Science or a STEM subject
- A’s or B’s at A-level (or international equivalent)
- Proven experience with SQL, Python or Java
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion to provide a top service to customers
- Logical and clear thinker, organized with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and process-oriented
- Confident and resilient
A real interest in technology and analysis
Salary: £28,000 per annum. Salary is reviewed every 12 months and we have a strong track record of rewarding our people for their contribution to our business.
- 25 days annual holiday with a buy / sell scheme
- 30 days work from anywhere scheme
- Part funded travel to the office
- Company pension scheme
- Annual wellbeing budget
- Social events
- Great company culture
Here at psKINETIC we’re all about work life balance. We have well established flexible working practices for existing staff; all of our roles can be done flexibly in terms of working location. We part fund travel to the office, so please do not feel like you have to be based in London to work with us.